Supporting member

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

If you ever have a computer issue and can't find a local answer try out my computer help forums at https://computerhaven.com/forum
Your as bad as the computer companies saying give us your email so we can send you details of how to send your laptop to us for repairs. If my laptop worked, I could do emails but if it doesn't work, I can't. Same dealie here, if my pc works I don't need help, and when my pc does silly things that push my blood pressure up, I can't get online to ask for help. :)

Your as bad as the computer companies saying give us your email so we can send you details of how to send your laptop to us for repairs. If my laptop worked, I could do emails but if it doesn't work, I can't. Same dealie here, if my pc works I don't need help, and when my pc does silly things that push my blood pressure up, I can't get online to ask for help. :)
Sorry that you feel that way but you have every right to your opinion. Still there are MANY types of computer issues that will still allow internet access. Even if there is no access and/or the system won't even start most libraries have public systems. In fact I just got done responding to a new member on my forums that has a laptop that won't start.

My computer issues are usually doozies that don't allow anything to work :)

My computer issues are usually doozies that don't allow anything to work :)
Time to get a chromebook....fast, cheap, virus free, quick updates, light....etc etc

Time to get a chromebook....fast, cheap, virus free, quick updates, light....etc etc
The computer problems I have had lately just do my head in.

If the chromebook had a big monitor I might consider it because these things I buy are just expensive crap.

The only computer I have working now is my old Pentium 4 (long live Windows XP) from 20 years ago and it still works along with the monitor. I have 3 other computers here that are all stuffed and they are less than 3 years old.

my chromebook I am typing on has a 14 inch bright high resolution IPS screen...plenty big for my needs. It has a fingerprint sensor to sign in as well. Starts up in a few seconds.

It depends on what your needs are. I have a 15.6 inch screen and that's not really big enough for me but I make do with it.

I am currently using a 17 inch monitor and was using a 24 inch monitor up till Sunday when that pooped itself and died at the tender age of 2 months. I have been spoilt by the bigger monitor and am not going back to a tiny screen :)

I am currently using a 17 inch monitor and was using a 24 inch monitor up till Sunday when that pooped itself and died at the tender age of 2 months. I have been spoilt by the bigger monitor and am not going back to a tiny screen :)
What brand was it?

The 17 inch monitor is a HP that was built around the start of this century.

The new one that died is a Dell that was built recently and died even more recently.

Yeah it has a warranty but probably isn't worth squat. My laptop died within the warranty period and that didn't get covered.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back