Supporting member

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hi! I went to sign up to be a supporting member, but even when I click to pay directly with a debit card, it came up with a paypal form - is it only possible to pay using paypal? I don't have a paypal account (I'm worried I'd spend too much on ebay if I do, lol!) and hadn't planned to make one, but I could if it's going to be the only way possible, especially for someone in another country to pay.

Are there any plans to expand payment methods? Or is this going to be the only way?

I don't know how your deal works but when I did it there was an option to pay with Debit / Credit card as a PayPal guest. I did that so I could use my debit card. Still waiting to hear when the TFF Caribbean Cruise is. Supposed to be one of the privileges of membership according to @Fishmanic .

I don't know how your deal works but when I did it there was an option to pay with Debit / Credit card as a PayPal guest. I did that so I could use my debit card. Still waiting to hear when the TFF Caribbean Cruise is. Supposed to be one of the privileges of membership according to @Fishmanic .
Ahh, I should have looked more closely! Didn't know you could do that with paypal.

A cruise, eh? Sounds like a potential nightmare... us all trapped on a boat together! Having to keep an eye on @Colin_T to stop him eating any domestic pets at port, mods having to make sure everyone stays family friendly and doesn't bicker over water change methods - will there be a bar? lol.

where would the ship be travelling through? We'd wanna see some sights!

If anyone is having any issues to sign up as a supporting member should you wish to do so, please post in this thread so we can troubleshoot. Supporting TFF is voluntary but is much appreciated as presently it helps Admins to pay the costs of keeping the site up and running.
Benefits of becoming a supporting member are listed in the following link

Last edited:
If anyone is having any issues to sign up as a supporting member should you wish to do so, please post in this thread so we can troubleshoot. Supporting TFF is voluntary but is much appreciated as presently it is the only way for Admins to pay the costs of keeping the site up and running.
Benefits of becoming a supporting member is listed in the following link
The other day on mobile I saw ads on the website...

I dont see ads on my phone. One benefit of supporting membership is supposed to be no ads. I’ll have @dascrow look into it.

Folks, it's only one US dollar a month to become a supporting member, of the best internet fishkeeping forum on the planet.

Whether you're new to fishkeeping, or a veteran of the hobby, the plethora of good, solid advice here is invaluable, IMO.

If you haven't yet, please consider becoming a Supporting Member.

And if you choose otherwise, you'll still get great advice and the support of a huge community dedicated to, and enamored with, this delightful hobby.

Cheers,
M-

I'm still gonna be a supporting member, don't worry! Was just having computer problems which is why I've been offline, replaced it now! Going to set up a paypal and then sign up, it's about time I had a paypal account anyhow :D
You're alive!! Good to hear its just computer issues... I was worried for a while

You're alive!! Good to hear its just computer issues... I was worried for a while
Aaaww, bless ya, thank you for caring :friends:

Yep, just technical issues and I'm a luddite who is terrible with computers, so I rely on much more tech savvy friends to help me choose a new laptop and fix any problems! lol. But try not to worry if I ever go quiet for a while. I sometimes withdraw and go quiet because of depression, yes, but I always get through it and come back, so don't panic :) And I'm also often busy, with caring for folks and pets and then wind up not logging in for a bit. Real life always comes first, and sometimes life keeps you offline for a bit, but no need to worry :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back