stuck between tetras!?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishmonger

Reaction score
:dunno: i am stuck choosing between these tetras i am getting 8 of tem for a tank with 2 suckermouths in so here they are:
black neon
cardinal
glowlight
and neon(not to sure?) :thumbs:
so which ones you guys think is the coolest?

Well, Glowlights are the easiest to look after, followed by Black Neons, then Neons and last Cardinals.

I think the Black Neon is a very understated fish. They have an elegence about them that appeals to me.

I love black neons. I would have some in my tank but I can never find any around here that don't have ich. I had them in my beginning tank back in the day.

I would go with black.

Tiff

I have had all those tetras at one time or another and the ones that looked the best, fed the best and were in general the easiest to work with were the black neons. The black neons would be my vote.

Rose

I know this wasn't one of the options you listed. But I am a huge fan of Rummy-nosed tetras. I got some a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them.!!! :D

Out of your list ... I like the Cardinals the best. However, like others said, always seemed easiest to keep Black neons healthy. Not that the others are THAT much more difficult to keep.

i was mostly thinking black neons theres just something about them that makes them appeal i mean they arnt colourfull but its strange really :fun: cardinals are to colouful for my liking but i do like glowlights neons are a less colourfull cardinal to me so i feel the same about them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back