Strange You May Think But...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
Could the Mods and William consider having a Paranormal Phenomena section in the hobby forum please?
I know its something that some people don't believe in but some people do and since I spend most of my spare time on the forum I personally would like to see something like this which interests me very much. It would save me floating (excuse the pun :lol: ) from different sites to talk about different subjects.
This I'm sure you would agree is a type of forum that would generate a fair few posts?

Thanks.

Might be classed as chat.
Would be interesting though.

Might be classed as chat.
Would be interesting though.
Everything on here is chat in a way, its just all sectioned out into forums, as long as the threads and posts were related to the froum title it would be the same as every other forum in the site.
I think it would be a great forum. :good:

Be nice to talk about something else besides fish, sorry forgot we have the pet section and hobby section aswell.
Depends if the mods want more work lol.

If we get one, all posts would have to relate to ghost knifefish. Sorry, coulldn't resist.

I'm sure there are those that believe in the paranormal. I certainly know there are things that can't be explained. Oddly enough, I had a client in my real estate business that wouldn't finalize a contrct on a house that they liked because they decided it was haunted (mirrors every where, expecially on the outside of all doors was their rational). In North Carolina at least, ghosts are not considered a material fact (the owners don't have to tell buyers that the house is haunted even if they know it is) in a RE transaction since there is no proof they exist.

If we get one, all posts would have to relate to ghost knifefish. Sorry, coulldn't resist.
:lol:

If someone told me I was buying a haunted house i would have to think about buying though, would ideally want a trial weekend in there before I decided to buy or not :hyper: would need to know for sure if it was haunted and by what kind of spirit if it was.

I wouldn't buy a house either if it was haunted, good ghost or bad ghost.

I've had a few couple of not-so-fun odd experiences in this house, scared the **** out of me.
In fact this thread is annoying in that it's reminded me of them and I'm probably not going to sleep well thinking about it tonight :lol:.

No-one else in my family has experienced anything though, makes me wonder if I'm actually just mad and see/hear/feel things.

Also seen a couple of very strange UFO's (dunno if that counts as paranormal, but they are often lumped together) - one time it was on the radio, and the other time I pointed it out to my family and we all spent a good 20mins watching it. As usual, pictures dint work out...and neither did the video I got my brother to take.

I don't really have much personal beliefs with regard to this sort of thing kind of thing (I hate to extrapolate beyond describing experiences), but find it interesting reading people experiences.

Yeah, so, I'd be interested in that kind of board lol.

Ghosts could be classed as other pets :shifty:
Casper-Friendly-Ghost.jpg

Seriously i used to live in a house at townsend which was haunted, Both me and my sister<which you know daz>have seen lot's of unexsplained things and actually seen ghosts there....She is also very into the paranormal....She always watch's that programme with eyvette fielding....And some bloke called derek acora

eyvette fielding....And some bloke called derek acora
Most Haunted. Watched that years ago and stopped watching at it was allowed of rubbish and nothing ever happened.

LMAO Townsend, its full of dead people aint it, brain dead!!!! :lol: no dont mean that I'm sure 2% of them are very nice people :fun:

Most haunted~ yes i watch that, its very frustrating though as you sit there an will something to happen and then you get a single pebble hitting the wall being the highlight of the show :no: .

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back