JenCliBee
PleC & CorY MaD
Hi all, well some of you know im downgrading to just one tank and planning a nice peaceful sort of community setup. I usually keep plecs and cory's and TBA i really don't know what to stock this tank with.
Tank is a Rio 180 ltr, ph around 6.8(ish), temp will be a constant 28-30, lightly planted im thinking.
Inhabitants which will be there are a group of 6 cory's, two L260's and a breeding pair of GBR's.
I'm looking at something which will be nice and peaceful but will withstand a little chasing if the rams are guarding eggs, not really interested in live bearers unless they are pretty rare to the hobby and nice looking. No killifish fish (don't like them lol).
So come on peeps, what do you think?
Tank is a Rio 180 ltr, ph around 6.8(ish), temp will be a constant 28-30, lightly planted im thinking.
Inhabitants which will be there are a group of 6 cory's, two L260's and a breeding pair of GBR's.
I'm looking at something which will be nice and peaceful but will withstand a little chasing if the rams are guarding eggs, not really interested in live bearers unless they are pretty rare to the hobby and nice looking. No killifish fish (don't like them lol).
So come on peeps, what do you think?
£120!! man I would have been devastated! Have to admit prices like that put me off schooling fish.







