Stocking For My 200l

moll

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NE England
Its a fluval roma

Right this is what I'm thinking

4 female guppies
2 male guppies
2 female platys
1 male platy - we already have these

4 Honey Gourami
10 tiger barb
what else we have a lot of mid to high but no lower level, we want smallish fish non aggresive we are open to suggestions

Thanks
 
dont get tiger barb they like to fin nip anything with fancy tails, if it was me id get some tetras (get like 10), you could also get a pair of bristnose plecos
 
I have bristlenose plecs in my tank this is my husbands tank and no I'm not giving them to him- he bought me them last night as I'd been poorly all week.

I'll have a look at the tertas but it won't be neons - they are so weak.

We are on the look out for a zebra pleco we got the heads up on one last night only to get there and find a Royal panaque :huh:
 
you dont have to get neons, you could get something like Emperor tetras or Slivertip tetras (my slivertips go everywhere at 100mph)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top