so, the orange dwarf crays, seem to be living a while, but not long term, in my sword tank, but the orange neocardia, are still thriving after about twice the time, so I ordered another group of orange shrimp to mix with my previous… I ordered a few of the electric blue full sized crays to try in the tank I had been talking about putting full sized crays into, as well as 10 more orange dwarf crays , to try in other community tanks with less hard water…
the other order has a dozen cardinal tetras ( for my tetra tank ), and 2 pairs of those sunset guppies to try in the blue cray tank… the red white and blue rift lake cichlid, will be moved to a separate hard water tank, and I’ll be looking for a red white and blue female, to see what becomes of that… the adult super red bushy nose will transfer to the sword tank, as I’m sure the crays would love to get their claws on him…
also ordered 4 more clusters of java fern to add to a tank in need of plants…
the other day I bought feeders for the bichir, and the local store had several female neon rosy barbs, ( I had bought a male and female previously, that are still doing great ) so I bought 2… perhaps that will take some pressure off the lone female in that tank..
the other order has a dozen cardinal tetras ( for my tetra tank ), and 2 pairs of those sunset guppies to try in the blue cray tank… the red white and blue rift lake cichlid, will be moved to a separate hard water tank, and I’ll be looking for a red white and blue female, to see what becomes of that… the adult super red bushy nose will transfer to the sword tank, as I’m sure the crays would love to get their claws on him…
also ordered 4 more clusters of java fern to add to a tank in need of plants…
the other day I bought feeders for the bichir, and the local store had several female neon rosy barbs, ( I had bought a male and female previously, that are still doing great ) so I bought 2… perhaps that will take some pressure off the lone female in that tank..
Last edited:







