April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Falconwithaboxon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So I've had a 29-gallon tank since August and just had a question on my stock. I was wondering if I could bring my zebra danios and albino cories up from 4 each to 8 each. I currently have 1 dwarf gourami, 8 neon tetras, 4 platies, 4 albino cories, 4 zebra danios, 4 siamese algae eaters, and 1 upper lip pleco plus 1 mystery snail. I know zebra danios and albino cories like bigger groups but I don't know if I have the room to bring both their numbers from 4 to 8. I could just go up to 6 of each or keep it at 4.

What are the tank dimensions (Length x width x height)?
How often do you do water changes and how much do you change?
How often do you feed them and what do you feed them?

What are the tank dimensions (Length x width x height)?
How often do you do water changes and how much do you change?
How often do you feed them and what do you feed them?
32" L x 14" H x 21" D
Weekly 50% and monthly 75%
Tetra Flakes, Dried Brine Shrimp, Frozen Bloodworms cycled but mostly flakes on a cycle of twice a day for 2 days, once a day for 2 days, 0 times for 1 day, and once a day for 2 days, and then repeat

You really like 4's and 8's don't you? Ha! I think your at your limit with a 29 gal tank. Plants, wood? Room to swim?
Yeah even in my big tank, everything is in groups of 4 or 8, except the gourami and angels which are 2 each. Not sure why those numbers tho, just seemed like good ones I guess lol

Heavily planted, mostly El Nino and Java Fern, also a couple stem plants I can't remember the name of. No wood currently although I have some leftover from setting up my big tank I've been thinking about adding.

Open water at the top, moderate room in middle and bottom, and a lot of hiding available.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back