Any more cories?

Lcc86

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Current stocking - 29/30 gal, 12 pygmy cories, 4 pandas, 5 julii, 4 apple snails (possibly 3, one hasn't moved for a couple of weeks!), 4 ADF's (can be moved if needed but no aggression to date). Planted but not mature.

My LFS has some pretty cool cories in at the moment and i wasn't sure if I might have room for another group. My pandas are very outgoing but the julii remain pretty shy.

I was thinking either venezualan black or orange but only if I had room for a suitable group. If general consensus is that my tank is pretty well stocked already then I'll leave it as don't want any overstocking issues. I'm away for 10 days so none of this would happen immediately anyway.

I would call it full. Maybe you need another tank though? ;)

I would call it full. Maybe you need another tank though? ;)
Haha I do have a spare but that's in case of emergency or if I need to move the ADF's in future. My flat has a weirdly low amount of plug sockets - only one in each bedroom to give context, which may actually be the only thing preventing me from developing MTS! I did recently start researching costs for adding a couple more sockets and then had to stop myself :lol:

Iā€™d say youā€™re about full aswell, but if you did get more at some point Iā€™d get more trilneatus (ā€œfalse juliiā€) and pandas.

Iā€™d say youā€™re about full aswell, but if you did get more at some point Iā€™d get more trilneatus (ā€œfalse juliiā€) and pandas.
I'll leave it as is, I don't want to cause any problems by overstocking. If I move the frogs out I'll add a couple more of each group but no plans for that at the moment.

If you didn't have the frogs you could add a decent shoal of small mid or upper water fish too. If you added them with frogs the frogs could be outcompeted for food.

If you didn't have the frogs you could add a decent shoal of small mid or upper water fish too. If you added them with frogs the frogs could be outcompeted for food.
Food for thought for the future, I also want a betta tank if I could find space - definitely in danger of developing MTS!

Food for thought for the future, I also want a betta tank if I could find space - definitely in danger of developing MTS!
Only these thoughts proof you are allready infected.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back