Some Good And Bad New

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
Hi was bored, so I phoned my uncle about my 100 gallon, and he said I wont be able to fit it upstairs as the floor isnt strong enough.

So I was kinda ****** off about that but then speaking to my mum she said I could get one downstairs.

Which is going to be 6ft x 2ft x 2ft

Wooot !!!:P
 
thats wot mums are for ;)

if you show willing,im sure she will help you out,with cash as well as donating half of the lounge lol
 
thats wot mums are for ;)

if you show willing,im sure she will help you out,with cash as well as donating half of the lounge lol

Yep, that's bigger than my sofa, If only my OH was as accommodating!
Sounds like an amazing project.

Hopefully, Ive seen one on ebay for about 750, but I might just get it brand new custom built so it matches my furniature, Ive contacted Wharf Aquatics for a quote, though everywhere else they seem to all be about 750-800, but this is without lightning I think and lighting on a 6ft is going to cost a pretty penny :P
 
good deal :good: always nice when the other members of the household support your fish keeping habit
 
good deal :good: always nice when the other members of the household support your fish keeping habit

Lol yeah, I see alot of posts on here saying their mum wont let them get a 20gal, let'll known a 160 Gal :P, But Its better I spend my money on this then waste it on food or drink :P.....teach me how to save money in the future i guess:P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top