So much hostility

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Doesn’t everything taste like chicken these days?

(ChickFila chicken tastes like a solid block of grease, so that really doesn’t count... :lol: )
No, rattlesnake doesn't really taste much like chicken. Nor does moose. Oatmeal? Not really. Most other things, though.

Alligator tail does taste like snake, but not like chicken.
Alligator tastes like a tough, beefy hot dog.

rattlesnake
“Rattlesnake tastes, when breaded and fried, like a sinewy, half-starved tilapia,” according to The New York Times. Called “desert whitefish” in the Southwest, it's reportedly “bland and difficult to eat,” tough, sinewy, and full of little bones. There's very little in the way of actual flavor.“

I think I’ll pass... unsure:

Alligator tastes like a tough, beefy hot dog.

“Rattlesnake tastes, when breaded and fried, like a sinewy, half-starved tilapia,” according to The New York Times. Called “desert whitefish” in the Southwest, it's reportedly “bland and difficult to eat,” tough, sinewy, and full of little bones. There's very little in the way of actual flavor.“

I think I’ll pass... unsure:
Nah, it isn't that bad. You just filet it off the bone and deep fry it. What do those NYT people know about rattlesnakes, anyway? Still, I've only cooked it once, and I don't think the payoff was worth the effort to acquire it; I'd probably have to be pretty hungry to eat it again. ha ha ha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back