So I did a thing...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

My biggest gripe with them more than anything else is just how much space in the fish section of your average pet store they take up. These days there's always an entire column of tanks, if not several, that exist to house Glofish and only Glofish. In other words potential species diversity is lessened because they have to make room for the living strobe lights.

My biggest gripe with them more than anything else is just how much space in the fish section of your average pet store they take up. These days there's always an entire column of tanks, if not several, that exist to house Glofish and only Glofish. In other words potential species diversity is lessened because they have to make room for the living strobe lights.
You got me with living room strobe lights!!! And yeah, j have noticed that they tend to do multiple tanks of the glofish. The PetSmart and Petco by me have a decent variety of fish, but I have been into stores that have a much larger variety when there's fewer glofish tanks.

Most reactions

Back