Snakes.

spinnin_tom

Reaction score
some of my snakes here. i have 8, and i will have 9 (a carpet python) by the 15th of this month :D

IMAG0231.jpg

Hypo motley (red) and butter motley (yellow) corn snakes. carl and flora. flora is my mum's :D

DSC_0371.jpg

Hypo motley and Okeetee het caramel. carl and liberty

caramel.jpg

Caramel. twix

DSC_0249-3.jpg

"Dinner" this is my mum's royal python, wodderwick

DSC_0199.jpg

interesting stuff-- liberty mid-shed

DSC_0126.jpg

Pg. Kathy love line okeetee

DSC_0059.jpg

a poor picture of Escobar, my baja cape king

DSC_0501.jpg

Clyde, carolina.. eating

i don't have pictures of zeuss or kevin, my 2 new corns. i'll have to take some :D

aint he just ?
cost me all of £40 and he's the 2nd baja cape king i've seen ever.

i need some better pics of him

i had a corn snake, ended up just over 6 foot going by his last shed. was my first snake, absolutely loved it. i never knew the different names for the colours, i guess mine was a 'caramel' though. i wish i had some pictures of him somewhere, but they all got lost when my pc broke years ago. i reckon i had him about 7 years or so. had to have him put down in the end, he broke his tail before the end of his organs. it got infected but couldnt be amputated because of where the break was. proper gutted, he was mega. id love another one, but his big tank is now my fish tank, his medium tank is in the bin, and the small tank he started in is in the attic. and unfortunately i just cant afford new vivs for him as he grows.

man he was awesome, i got up one morning and he had escaped. i pooped a brick, looking everywhere for him, and eventually found him curled up under my pillow :blink: another tiem he got out and hid under the boiler, couldnt reach him so had to tempt him out with food. not ideal with an animal that can live for ages without eating. another time, when he was very little, i thought he escaped. i managed to blag a day off school to look for him, half hour after my mum went to work and left me to look i found him - underneath his drinking bowl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bonus day off school !!

i really want another one now, i dont even want anything special, just another brown corn snake like mine. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Love snakes I have three and want more

I love the royal would love another one of these

Sorry I don't keep snakes, I want to when I'm older but these are my two favourites

2010-10-05-17-00-50-2-brazilian-rainbow-boa.jpeg

Rainbow Boa

And

8336832-md.jpg

Green Tree Boa?

When I finally move out (after University) I will definitely have at least one of these bad boys.

Bahaha Good luck with the GTB, nasty 'little' things :) beautiful to look at though! I love arboreal snakes, they are just so immensely strong and i love the way they sit in loops!

That Baja Cape King is one gorgeous wee beasty!!

I always wonderd what snakes you had LOL

moochy- 6 feet long ? wow.

ace- green tree "boa"? that's a python, pal :D

mbou- i've heard they can be nasty as :p

i had a californian king once, she was a beautie, i got her from freecycle, we used to get alot of cornsnakes on freecycle

Most reactions

trending

Back