Hi all,
Im not sure if i am ment to post this kind of thing in here but i am new to the site.
I have a small fish tank, in it i have 2 African Dwarf Frogs ( Fraggle & Flossy
) a betta ( Sid Fishous
) and a couple of Guppies. My tank has been up and running fine for about 2 years untill about 2months ago it started to smell.
The smell can only be described as wet smelly stinky socks. When this happened i cleaned everything in my tank and allowed to resettle and put new gravel, plants, everything was new. Low and behold today i have the smelly sock fish tank back, i have replaced all my filters but cant seem to get rid of the smell. 
Please help as my fish tank is beside my bed and makes my whole room smell.
Thank you for any help.
Forgot to add I have a Trickle filter system, but I do have a larry the lobster ornament could this be causing it!!!!
I have now just removed larry the lobster as an emergency measure and boy did he smell!!!!
Im not sure if i am ment to post this kind of thing in here but i am new to the site.
I have a small fish tank, in it i have 2 African Dwarf Frogs ( Fraggle & Flossy
) a betta ( Sid Fishous
) and a couple of Guppies. My tank has been up and running fine for about 2 years untill about 2months ago it started to smell.
The smell can only be described as wet smelly stinky socks. When this happened i cleaned everything in my tank and allowed to resettle and put new gravel, plants, everything was new. Low and behold today i have the smelly sock fish tank back, i have replaced all my filters but cant seem to get rid of the smell. 
Please help as my fish tank is beside my bed and makes my whole room smell.
Thank you for any help.
Forgot to add I have a Trickle filter system, but I do have a larry the lobster ornament could this be causing it!!!!
I have now just removed larry the lobster as an emergency measure and boy did he smell!!!!









