Smart AND Stupid bettas

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Weeelllllllll....... my falx female decided to both impress me and disappoint me, all in about 5 minutes. :blink: I had just finished cleaning their tank, and accidentally knocked their lid behind my dresser. :X I knew that they'd jump out, so as I was going to get magazines to put over the top, the female said "ploop" and jumped right over the divider into the male's side. She completely amazes me, this is the 2nd or 3rd time she has done this... she always knows when she has a chance, and takes it. Horny thing. :rolleyes:

Howevvvvver.... then I had to catch her to stick her back in her side, and that was not going well. She did NOT want to be caught, she wanted to be with her boyfriend! I couldn't get her for anything, so she finally went "thud" on the floor! URGH!!!! :grr: She jumped right out of the tank, AGAIN, and this time landed a good 4 something feet down and 3 feet over. Impressive, yet stupid. I don't even know if she's gonna be ok... :sad: She was very stressed when I first put her in there, and hid for about an hour, but now she is out and about so I'm hopeful. I don't want to lose her, she's spectacular.

Grr for falx. They're brilliant, and yet incredibly stupid. :no:

Ahhh, what a girl will do for love :lol:

I hope she's ok, gotta kinda feel bad for her not understanding why she can't be with her man! I can't believe what incredible jumpers they are! I know the lady told you that, but I didn't think it would be this bad. What a crazy girl :rolleyes:

I hope she is fine though, is she acting normal? :thumbs:

I really hope she pulls through for you. She sounds like a fiesty one I am sure she will be ok especially since she is already perking up that is good news.

I didn't think they'd be such crazy incredible jumpers, either! They're nuts!! :S

She's acting pretty skittish, but I don't blame her. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow. She wasn't out of the tank for long, as I saw her hop out and immediately scooped her up, but still is stressful. You'd think she'd learn after watching one of her boys jump to his death, and the other trying to. :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back