Small Tank

Lisa1981

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Falkirk, Scotland
Just got a small 5g Hexagon tank. Got it free, it did come with fish, 5 mollies but I've gave these to my father in law as they will fit in well with his 4ft community tank. I was planning on getting a male Betta but partner says he would like more than 1 fish in it :rolleyes: What other options do I have? Was thinking about Guppies possibly.
 
Hi, you will have plenty of time to decide what fish you can have while you are cycling the new tank..........you are going to cycle it first, aren't you? :sly:

I am assuming you have a heater and filter?
 
I assume its cycled. Its been set up for 2 years, I emptied the tank tonight and transported half the water in a bucket along with the filter and heater. I've topped the water up but I assumed I wouldn't need to cyle it as long as I get fish quick, i.e tomorrow? Is this wrong?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top