Small Fry

Boxa

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Now long ago I setup a 56G tank which was going to be to house all the Guppy and Endler Fry I had which was a lot! now their all getting on fine and have been in there just over 2weeks now, yes the tank was fully cycled before they went in there.

Well anyway they all seem to be getting on great and the community is thriving, not had any of the fry die so far and fingers crossed it stays that way, most of the fry have now grown really well and got biggish but there all about the same size in there. Today I have got some more baby Endler fry to go in there, however will the bigger fry pick on the small fry? Would I be best to buy a fry keeper net until they get a little bigger? Having never kept "Placid" fish like these before I don't really know how they will get along and if any eating will get done by the bigger Guppy fry to the new small Endler fry.

depends on the size of the smaller fry , if they are only a couple of days old then yes the older fry will more than likely have a little snack on them, so best to get a fry net and stick them in there until they look big enough so not to fit into the other fishes mouths. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back