Site Maintenance

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have 2...

Let's do this!!!

And Pete, stop swearing, you could get into serious #*@$!?^ trouble...
biggrin.png

ohmy.png
and I always thought you were so well behaved
biggrin.png

im going to miss the clicking on a really long thread and it automaticaly takes you to the last post you read, saves trawling through the whole thread, this no longer seems to be part of the forum
sad.png
maybe im just lazy
smile.png
That feature should still be working; it's the blue dot (or star, if you've posted on the thread)

I don't get any notifications to anything I subscribe to... but then again... that stopped working about 2 months ago.. I think it was... would love to have those back though!

there is a difference in the way the newer version handles notifications. I haven't had time to play with it yet to see if it's copied the old ones across.

Have you checked that you've got the watch topic button at the top of the topics selected? You're username should be in the list if you have.

Well behaved? Me? :hey:

Keebali... Lmao.

Why am I getting the feeling the mods aren't fully on board and weren't told what was going to happen?

We were but there was a prob with skins that none of us knew was gonna happen, now the mobile skin is disabled its fine.

there is a difference in the way the newer version handles notifications. I haven't had time to play with it yet to see if it's copied the old ones across.

Have you checked that you've got the watch topic button at the top of the topics selected? You're username should be in the list if you have.

Will go through my settings and wait and see if any notifications start arriving... have already discovered I transformed into a male! HAHA

Has the editing button gone a stray? Can't edit one of my posts?

Thanks.

Hmmm... is it time lapsed? I can edit this one...

There doesn't seem to be an edit button anymore. Very annoying if you type fast and make many mistakes as I do.

I mean I can see it but it's greyed out and if there is a time lapse, it's shorter than the time it takes for me to click on it :)

Has the editing button gone a stray? Can't edit one of my posts?

Thanks.

Hmmm... is it time lapsed? I can edit this one...

I think you get a maximum 1 hour to edit your post.

The edit button was reduced to 10 mins a week or two ago, then extended to an hour, but that could all have got scrambled with the current problems
http://www.fishforum...408785-editing/

And the greying out thing only happens when your cursor is not on the post. Move the cursor back onto it, and the edit button turns black.

And I can still edit after 11 mins
smile.png
Got to go and cook dinner so i won't know when the edit button vanishes.

Took a little while but after a little bit I started getting notifications again once I had changed my email... just forgot to report back and say so.

The site is still messed up for me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back