Site Maintenance

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Certain parts of the site are not opening for me at all. If I click on the catfish/corydoras section, this is what I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function paginationTemplate() on a non-object in /home/keebali/www/fishforums.net/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 3072

Testing the edit button as well now
yes.gif

Edit: Works, should learn moving my mouse tail a lot more I guess
rofl.gif

I'd say that's the least of our problems but it needs fixing too
rofl.gif

I started a thread but decided to post here too... I regret having changed my avatar... each one I try now comes out looking bad... didn't used to be a problem.

Mobile site won't work at all on my Android. Just says Tropical Fish Forums and Full Version under that. :/

I have the same problem with my Andriod (HTC) phone, but oddly I can access my personal messages, just not the main forum
confused.gif

Crud! I thought the mobile was fixed. The error should be gone though right?

You will have to be more specific than that please.

Using iPhone site does not load correctly. No pics just basic text. Cannot get onto forum

I'm stuck in the mobile site, and it has a few problems such as broken hyperlinks, basic text etc on my iPhone.

I will have to turn it off again. I thought it was fixed but looks like not!

I cannot access the mobile site (HTC android) just takes me to a screen that's says tropical fish forums. And a broken link the full site.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back