Since the black worms

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jollysue

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
I just noticed this morning. I got black worms yesterday for the 15 new wild caught straight from SA cories. Well so it seemed like a nice treat for everyone. This morning I notice the gold CT betta sisters, Surprise and Cracker, have nips in their anal fins. I watched for a while and sure enough they are minorly squabbling over the best spots for feeding. :rofl:

Think they like the black worms?

I have seven ladies for the sorority tank now. The two from Synirr waiting in vases for clearance on all betta tanks, the two HM/HMx black coppers in Eclipse 3's just recieved, the two gold CT's and Delilah, the DT/HM Metalic are going together.

I am considering the 40 long with the new 15 cories or a 20 long with whatever additions along the way.

Any ideas for me?

jollysue said:
I just noticed this morning. I got black worms yesterday for the 15 new wild caught straight from SA cories. Well so it seemed like a nice treat for everyone. This morning I notice the gold CT betta sisters, Surprise and Cracker, have nips in their anal fins. I watched for a while and sure enough they are minorly squabbling over the best spots for feeding. :rofl:

Think they like the black worms?

I have seven ladies for the sorority tank now. The two from Synirr waiting in vases for clearance on all betta tanks, the two HM/HMx black coppers in Eclipse 3's just recieved, the two gold CT's and Delilah, the DT/HM Metalic are going together.

I am considering the 40 long with the new 15 cories or a 20 long with whatever additions along the way.

Any ideas for me?
[snapback]926035[/snapback]​

Wow, a tank with 15 cories. How big do these cories get? I'm sure you've mentioned it, but I'm old and don't remember past posts. If they're pygmies, they should be alright. I just did a inch per gallon calculation and you should have room for 15 pygmies and the 7 females, if everybody is under 2 inches.

The new cories are in a 40 usg long. They have plently of room. You are right though I would have to move some cories to make it a sorority tank.

I kinda think I would like to put the girls in the 20 with a hodgepodge of cleaners and maybe some pygmies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back