Hey everybody! I have a couple quick questions. I have a sick platy, (the third so far, the other two have already passed). I have decided to try API general cure as a last ditch effort to save the rest and was considering adding some Epsom salt after as I have read it can help them pass the dead parasites. There are so many mixed opinions on it that I'm just not sure. I have platys (including one baby fry), guppies, a nerite snail, a pleco, and a Siamese algae eater. Will the Epsom salt have any negative effects on any of them?