Siamese Fighter And Tiger Barbs

If your going to be so ignorant do whatever you have in your mind to put them together, then just go ahead and do it, and dont post here and ask our opinion because it honestly means JACK#### to you, so go do it. And enjoy slaughtering a beautiful female betta.
 
I would have to say that the tiger barbs are a bad idea as far as the female betta is concerned. I don't really understand why she should not go into the guppy tank unless you have fry to worry about.
 
General rule of thumb: tiger barbs don't mix with ANY community fish (I know a betta isn't a community fish although a lot of people keep females together in community tanks). They are very aggressive and will attack most anything, even much larger fish. Anything slow moving is even more at risk.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top