Shutting Down My Tanks Lots Of Equipment For Sale (Middlesbrough)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stiffler69

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment Fluva roma 240, 2x 3ft x 2ft tanks, hma filter, lots of pumps and filters, heaters 4 angel fish, 1 discus pair, 1 discus on its own
Age and condition: Used
Quantity for sale: See title
Reason for Sale: shutting down all tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection due to size
Sales price: will list individually
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:

Fluval roma 240 in excellent condition with heater lighting unit fully working no water that damage that i can tell anywhere on this unit £150ono

2 x 3x2x1ft thanks on a custom stand, with heaters £60 for the pair hard to come by these tall tanks perfect breeding setup for discus

Hma filter £35

Pumps double to single £4-£7

1 pigeon blood discus pair females needs conditioning, male is in outstanding condition female not so good so hence cheap price will be £60

1 discus snake sking around 5" £20 again needs conditioning got depressed when his mate died so need a tank with some company hence low price

5 x angel fish quite large 2-3" £20 for all 5

Discus breeding cones x 2 £5 each

Lots of sponge bio filters £3.50 each

1 aqua glo t5 lighting unit clamp on unit very exspensive when new, used this for light on the two 3 foot tanks it was bright enough to illuminate both of them very good unit £30

Lots of other bits and pieces bog wood, syphons, nets etc

All equipment is well looked after will just need a good clean to look its best

pm me if interested in any of the above

162743_1815667711141_1223532830_32136158_1873171_n.jpg

164738_1815669791193_1223532830_32136160_400332_n.jpg

168901_1815669231179_1223532830_32136159_690654_n.jpg

34833_1815670151202_1223532830_32136161_6473609_n.jpg

Hi there mate, from Boro myself. The HMA Filter sounds awsome if its still available, it in good condition or do you think it will need some work soon? Obviously i know its a superb price there but just a question.

Also what size tank you got the breeding discus in? I have a 3ft 180 litre with some l134's in and thats all so would be great. if there in bigger no problemo

Thanks
Paul

Hi there mate, from Boro myself. The HMA Filter sounds awsome if its still available, it in good condition or do you think it will need some work soon? Obviously i know its a superb price there but just a question.

Also what size tank you got the breeding discus in? I have a 3ft 180 litre with some l134's in and thats all so would be great. if there in bigger no problemo

Thanks
Paul

hi mate i just recently got the filter fitted so its not had much use before that i got it from a friend and he had changed the cartridges a month before i got it from him, its in great condition and works superbly! ill need to get the supply capped first though cause ive had it installed inside my fish room.

as for the discus a 180 would be perfect i currently have the pair inside a 120 litre what is normally the recommended tank size for discus pairs, the female isnt as good quality as the male and does need some conditioning she has at one point been a great looking fish but i havent had the time to feed and do the water changes like i used too.

Great so when ever your free i should be able to get hold of them both let me just know when you get it sorted and ill be more than happy to take both.

would love a photo of the little guys if its possible no probs if not mind.

its on a 3ft tank but does extend to what size im unsure but it isnt extended much at all on the 3 foot

thanks.

I will try sort out everything this week for you with the filter and discus mate

thanks

ok i need these gone so im willing to take offers also got another nice 120 litre cube tank with silver stand i can get pics if some interest

thanks

Any chance of a picture of the light? What tubes does it take? What Wattage are the tubes and lastly how old are the tubes? Thanks

Some pics added

Any chance of a picture of the light? What tubes does it take? What Wattage are the tubes and lastly how old are the tubes? Thanks

its a t5 lighting unit mate think its 35 watt glo bulb

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back