Shrimp Tank Size?

danb_1985

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
can i keep 1 cherry shrimp in each of my seperated section of my tank with a male betta in each? the volume is ablout 2.5 gallons?
 
wouldnt trust a betta with shrimp, they'd find them to be a nice little snack :)
 
I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.
 
any scavenger that would be suitable for the size with a betta?

I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.

Thanks may look at the amanos? just liked the cherries for their colour
 
I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.



Doresy, I'm so impressed; it's the first avatar I've seen of yours where you're not having a drinky. Mind you, we can't see your hands, can we?.
 
I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.



Doresy, I'm so impressed; it's the first avatar I've seen of yours where you're not having a drinky. Mind you, we can't see your hands, can we?.


Ho ho! It will have to be changed now! Funny thing is that picture was at the bar in Maspalomas at happy (2)hour!
 
I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.



Doresy, I'm so impressed; it's the first avatar I've seen of yours where you're not having a drinky. Mind you, we can't see your hands, can we?.


Ho ho! It will have to be changed now! Funny thing is that picture was at the bar in Maspalomas at happy (2)hour!

<<<<<------- now that's what you call a vodka!

apologies op, I was provoked!....I'll leave your thread alone now ;)
 
any scavenger that would be suitable for the size with a betta?

I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.

Thanks may look at the amanos? just liked the cherries for their colour

I've got both Amanos and Cherry but I find the Amanos much more interesting to watch. It's simply easier to watch them seeing as they are much larger.
 
any scavenger that would be suitable for the size with a betta?

I had 2 Armano's with my Betta with no problem. However, a Cherry may, as previously suggested, become a very tasty snack or just a plaything depeding on his attitude.

Thanks may look at the amanos? just liked the cherries for their colour

I've got both Amanos and Cherry but I find the Amanos much more interesting to watch. It's simply easier to watch them seeing as they are much larger.

will either be more fine than the other with a male betta?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top