Shrimp jungle

Irksome

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
135
Points
43
Location
Uk
My new shrimp tank, it seems to be going well despite the hair algae.
 

Attachments

  • 0627479C-56F0-40F6-A4FD-91C0DDB8428C.webp
    0627479C-56F0-40F6-A4FD-91C0DDB8428C.webp
    339.4 KB · Views: 458
  • 09EB67A5-95E5-4144-8520-8706D25C58C2.webp
    09EB67A5-95E5-4144-8520-8706D25C58C2.webp
    360 KB · Views: 162
Really beautiful :) How many shrimp do you keep?
 
You have a very nice shrimp tank, I am doing something similar:friends:here are a few pictures of my "jungle tank" work in progress. ;) I have ghost shrimp in my tank along with some guppies that I am moving.
 

Attachments

  • GEDC1179.webp
    GEDC1179.webp
    391.1 KB · Views: 181
  • GEDC1182.webp
    GEDC1182.webp
    356.5 KB · Views: 151
  • GEDC1181.webp
    GEDC1181.webp
    277 KB · Views: 149
  • PHTO0007.webp
    PHTO0007.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 151
The plants are limnophila, rotala rotundifolia, guppy grass, aponogenetan crisps, corkscrew vallis, watersprite, weeping moss and ludwigia repens. I suspect it is massively over planted but I have plans for the trimmings.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top