Show Me Your Bettas! What Type Of Bettas Sell The Best?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Srib

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
So I've been wondering for awhile as to what bettas are popular amongst people in the west? Show me some pictures of your fish if you have the time :) I've been expanding my breeding progress and looking into breeding Dragons Crowntails and have already ordered a show grade breeding pair but Wondered what other breed are popular to buy and sell. 

heres me delta, or half moon, cant tell cause he doesn't flare often (lazy fish -__-) good luck selling fish!

From a consumers point of view btw, I find dragon scales the most attractive or paradise

Attachments

• nates betta for forums.jpg
    nates betta for forums.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 116
BettaBettas said:
heres me delta, or half moon, cant tell cause he doesn't flare often (lazy fish -__-) good luck selling fish!

From a consumers point of view btw, I find dragon scales the most attractive or paradise

Thanks for your opinion I love dragons too, Your fish is so colourful :D 

DSC_0052_zpswcqqe3q1.jpg

This is an old picture of my betta, a pink veiltail. I liked how active (and very angry) he was in his cup, I didn't pay much mind to his tail. Personally, I like plakats (of any kind) the best, but people seem to lean towards halfmoons and super deltas where I am. 

I love plakats too my fave colour has to be marble also can't beat a good halfmoon but I love them all really 
wub.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back