Should I Or No

Keep guppies in a three gallon aquarium

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

squiremaster

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
443
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Canada
Hey I was wondering if I could keep a small amount of guppies in a three gallon aquarium. and if yes, how many
 
I vote no as well three gallons just isnt enough room for them particularly if you get male and female I would vote betta or a lone dp or shrimp
 
no offence but where did you get dwarf puffer from? were talking about guppies
 
no offence but where did you get dwarf puffer from? were talking about guppies
As posted before, there's not enough room in a 3 gallon for guppies. A betta or some shrimp or 2 ADFs would work though.
 
I really wouldn't, but to me a tank less than 10 gallons isn't good for anything except a temporary holding tank.
 
n/m I thought I had read a 3g was suitable for a lone dp but sean knows otherwise
 

Most reactions

Back
Top