Share Anything Christmas

Another interesting thing about this movie was Glinda, Billie Burke, the good witch of the north. I'm sure that you have seen the movie. When she played this part she was still gorgeous but, believe it or not, she was 55 years old.
I'll have you know that all the forum members here who are 55 and over are absolutely gorgeous. It's the young ones that frighten ravens.

I'll have you know that all the forum members here who are 55 and over are absolutely gorgeous. It's the young ones that frighten ravens.
Speaking on behalf of all forum members under 55 and myself: Thanks for the insult. 😂

I will have you know that my local birds are whistling away when I walk by.

When I scope out pharmacies (for shopping on Christmas Eve), they always have a fancy makeup counter with a chic and fashionable young woman giving advice, right by the door. She never even speaks to me, because she obviously sees her craft is wasted on what has already been perfected by Father Time. Most over 55s, men or women, experience the same thing. No one tries to sell us the latest fashions, or status objects, because we have transcended that.

Hang in there young people. Your skin will be eventually textured, and your hair will unload its foolish colours, or will vanish entirely as it really is just an inconvenience. There is hope for you.

This Scrooge says, "ALREADY???"

After being in the retail biz for 26 years (15 years ago), I have come to abhor Christmas music...always playing on the background speakers in the store(s) I worked in....what seemed like the same 10 or 12 songs....over...and over....and over....and over...and over again

Not enough spiked eggnog in the world to drown them out....
Lol, getting back to work after being off since the 16th, I am happy that every 3rd/4th song is Xmas oriented at the moment. If I remember correctly they did ramp it up last year, but I will be happy right now. Also happy that they turned the speaker off in the pharmacy. However they seem to have cranked the volume of the other ones in the store while I was out.

Bah Humbug ! Uncle Fred will get drunk and insult everybody. Cousin Louie will make a pass at Aunt Phyliss and get beat up. The kids will cry because they didn't get what they wanted. Dad will go bananas because his bonus was a pittance of even last years pittance and then the bills come. No thank you to $mas.

Bah Humbug ! Uncle Fred will get drunk and insult everybody. Cousin Louie will make a pass at Aunt Phyliss and get beat up. The kids will cry because they didn't get what they wanted. Dad will go bananas because his bonus was a pittance of even last years pittance and then the bills come. No thank you to $mas.
Wow, is that really what happens over there? :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back