🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Livestock: Harlequin Rasbora
Quantity for sale: 5
Reason for Sale: Shutting down tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Free, just let me know what tank they'll be placed in and what other tank mates they will have
Postage & Packaging: n/a

Livestock: Male Albino Bristlenose (1 longfin, 1 shortfin)
Quantity for sale: 2
Sales price: Free, just let me know what tank they'll be placed in and what other tank mates they will have

Livestock: Male Bolivian Ram
Quantity for sale: 1
The ram had pop-eye a long time ago and has never eaten properly since so I've been struggling to keep him healthy and he has developed a little bit of HITH. He is around 2 1/2 years old.

I haven't had time to spend on my fish tank for the past 6 months or so. Although I've given them the care they require it seems pointless me keeping them when I'm not really enjoying them. So if you have space in your tank and it is suitable for any of the above please let me know. Collection only from NG8.

I will also have a load of cherry shrimp available once I strip the tank down so watch this space, or send me a PM and I'll notify you with a link to the thread once I put them up for sale/collection.

I also have a load of crypts available which I will put up for sale in the planted section if anyone is interested.

Hi Curiosity101,

If you're offering the 2 albino bristlenose's as well as cherry shrimp for free then i'll happily collect from the NG8 area, no problem.

In terms of tank mates, the bristlenoses, they would be in 240litre tank with other bristlenoses (brown and albino), clown loach and other plecos (LDA33 and L201s).

The cherry shrimp would go in my other smaller tank (60litres i believe) with only apple snails and guppies in it.

PM if you're interested and we'll arrange a collection day/time!

Thanks for the response, I have also advertised them elsewhere and someone has been in touch who would like to rehome them all.

I'll let you know (hopefully by the end of the day) if they are definitely collecting. If not then you can probably have the BNs and Shrimp. However there is no way I'll be able to catch all the shrimp with the number of plants in that tank at the moment so there could be a bit of a wait.

I'm interested in the Harlequin Rasboras, but I don't live anywhere near Nottingham so they probably won't last the ride home :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back