Searching For 11 Months!

Good luck Ludwig.

Where you from?
3 hours from Pretoria?
West, Rustenburg?

Luckily here in Cape Town we are spoilt for choice. 8 -10 Good shops all within 20 minutes.
Bristlenoses here are less than a dollar (R6.50), as most of the breeders sell directly to the public.
 
Good luck Ludwig.

Where you from?
3 hours from Pretoria?
West, Rustenburg?

Luckily here in Cape Town we are spoilt for choice. 8 -10 Good shops all within 20 minutes.
Bristlenoses here are less than a dollar (R6.50), as most of the breeders sell directly to the public.

Thabazimbi...... Limpopo Province... Soooooo nice seeing another S/african on here... welcome m8 & tell your fishy friends about the best forum in da world!!!.... Ha!!... now one of these days we can open a classifieds section for South Africa as well!!! (allthough we are about 1,600km apart)
 
Ye know!... I got the best growth out of my Plecos by abusing their service..... I see a dirty tank (algea growth etc.) I just move a Pleco in there and next day the glass is cleared.... Wonder If this'll work for the BN's as well???.... I have 20 tanks in the garage that need cleaning..... Hmmmm???
 
Ye know!... I got the best growth out of my Plecos by abusing their service..... I see a dirty tank (algea growth etc.) I just move a Pleco in there and next day the glass is cleared.... Wonder If this'll work for the BN's as well???.... I have 20 tanks in the garage that need cleaning..... Hmmmm???

:lol::lol: That made me giggle. I do the same thing with otos. My 20 gal was getting infested with algae so I bought some otos because I was too lazy to clean it.
Not sure of BN thought lol, and good luck with breeding :)
 
:lol::lol: That made me giggle. I do the same thing with otos. My 20 gal was getting infested with algae so I bought some otos because I was too lazy to clean it.
Not sure of BN thought lol, and good luck with breeding :)

Thanks, but I am so depressed & disheartened, cause according to Helter, I'll have to wait 18 months before I can even consider breeding them....Not a good prospect at my age.....
 
Good luck Ludwig.

Where you from?
3 hours from Pretoria?
West, Rustenburg?

Luckily here in Cape Town we are spoilt for choice. 8 -10 Good shops all within 20 minutes.
Bristlenoses here are less than a dollar (R6.50), as most of the breeders sell directly to the public.

Thabazimbi...... Limpopo Province... Soooooo nice seeing another S/african on here... welcome m8 & tell your fishy friends about the best forum in da world!!!.... Ha!!... now one of these days we can open a classifieds section for South Africa as well!!! (allthough we are about 1,600km apart)

Know Thabazimbi, Platinum country. Was based in Batavia in 1990 just north of Dwaalboom.
 
Good luck Ludwig.

Where you from?
3 hours from Pretoria?
West, Rustenburg?

Luckily here in Cape Town we are spoilt for choice. 8 -10 Good shops all within 20 minutes.
Bristlenoses here are less than a dollar (R6.50), as most of the breeders sell directly to the public.

Thabazimbi...... Limpopo Province... Soooooo nice seeing another S/african on here... welcome m8 & tell your fishy friends about the best forum in da world!!!.... Ha!!... now one of these days we can open a classifieds section for South Africa as well!!! (allthough we are about 1,600km apart)

While you may not have a classified section yet, if you have the time you both could rate some of your LFS for the directory I'm working on. You know, that way when other people from South Africa join TFF they'll know which shops are good. :hey:
[URL="http://"http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=291899&hl""]http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=291899&hl[/URL]

And congrats on all the great finds. :good:
 
Okay Mr - So just how many ponds do you have at that house of yours then? Starting another!?!? Maybe you have a new underground pond complex.. Or have you been moving the neighbours fence little by little each day until you had space

:thumbs:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top