Seachem Prime

5teady_2012

Here to help
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Does anyone else use this stuff?

Ive been using it for a while now and think its a great product..

I would never use any other dechlorinator now except this one..

5ml of it treats 200ltrs :o

When i do a waterchange on my tanks, i only use about 5ml for all the tanks lol

it just last for ever and works out cheaper in the long run..

It as other good things about as well like it detoxifies nitrite and nitrates and also provides a slime coat..

Whats your views on PRIME
 
Does anyone else use this stuff?

Ive been using it for a while now and think its a great product..

I would never use any other dechlorinator now except this one..

5ml of it treats 200ltrs :o

When i do a waterchange on my tanks, i only use about 5ml for all the tanks lol

it just last for ever and works out cheaper in the long run..

It as other good things about as well like it detoxifies nitrite and nitrates and also provides a slime coat..

Whats your views on PRIME

excellent!!!!

best one ive ever used :good:
 
I've used it. Worked well but I switched over to pond dechlor thats more concentrated.
 
i use it 2 now, use 2 use stress coat but this is far more economicl and much better


jen
 
I use it, too. A long time ago, I used stress coat, but with 6+ tanks, it gets expensive quick. :rolleyes:

I just hate the smell of Prime. :sick:
 
I've use Prime for the past two years now; it's great --- I only use half a capful when I do a water change.

My rummynoses seem less stressed now with water changes too... or maybe because they've settled down since I've got them.
 
I was lucky enough to get a large, unopened bottle amongst a bag of meds from Freecycle. Havn't used it yet as still finishing current dechlorinator but I will as the price tag on it far out does what I am using now........viva la Freecycle! :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top