scored a new tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

impur

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I went garage saling this weekend and picked up a 35 gal with hood, filter, HOB heater(will toss this), and stand for $20. I was mainly looking for a 20 gallon tank only, expecting to pay around 20 but when i saw this i thought what the heck, more room for fish and plants :)

congrats on the new tank m8 :D MTS is getting worse around here, last night jane told me that she wants to give me her 10 and have me buy her a 20 long. that will make 5 tanks for me now....

lol gettin bad for you too eh. I have 3 tanks now, 55, 35, and a 10. And i just bought the acrylic for my 190 gallon tank. But i have nowhere to put it, i'm just gonna make it. Whats up with that? I'll be jonesing for fish in it by the time i move in a few months thats for sure!!!!!!

dont throw away your heater put it on e-bay some nut with more money than sence will buy it off you for something lol.

no cam :( i am actually gonna go buy one this weekend. Just a cheapy that will do the trick. I have a fish i still can't identify so maybe somebody can help with him. So hopefully next week pics will come :)

its an addication once u get one u have to get another e.t.c. :lol:

Now I know.......thanks!! I've managed to figure out most of the other lingo here, but that one had me stumped dang it :lol:

I can tell, from this forum, that most people wind up getting more than one tank. I also will be getting another 45 gallon or so for my 4 Silver Dollars and 2 Black Angels (blackish I shoud say). I am hoping that the two Angels will pair up because one is a female and the other is a male and the male is always fighting with my Gold Angel right now. It's funny how they fight :lol:

Silver
:*

I have 4 tanks set up at the moment, a 29, & 3 10 gals, with a 15 gal waiting until I get my diy hood/canopy/cover/whatever finished.
Aint got room for a biggie though :(

Shawn

Yep i'm a sufferer of MTS, i got 7 gallon, 10 gallon and 26 gallon and the baby nursey which is 15 litres and is housing 39 baby platies!!!!!!!

I'm always looking in the paper for more every week!!!!! Dad is building the footings of our new garage and then i got more space to move in and expand in.

My nan suggested setting up i'm my own fish retail store. Hmmmmmm i just love my passion.

I dunno,

I used to have severe MTS, but I recovered for a while... now I am relapsing...

I had:

1 5 gallon tank
1 10 gallon tank
1 15 gallon tank
1 20 gallon tank
1 40 gallon tank
1 54 gallon tank
1 (empty) 120 gallon tank.

Now its just the empty 120, empty 20, 1 10g and 1 5g.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back