Sand Or Gravel?

Which should I go for in my Juwel 180?

  • Sand

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravel

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Le Sorcier

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I really want to try sand for the first time but it will only be my 2nd tank and I have limited experience. Any opinions appreciated. Thanks.
 
sand i think it looks nice and its esayer to clean and you can get it cheap and its good if your keeping somethink like corys
 
What about adding a thick (couple of inches) of sand over the top of the gravel so the tank is mixed ???
 
Have whatever u want. Sand above gravel dont work well as over time the sand sinks below the gravel and it looks like a mess ime. Sand looks good and is good for cichlids/corys as they like to eat from it. gravel can look good too and is better for plant roots/growth. Personally I choose sand every time unless I want to plant out a section of the tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top