Samsung Tocco Lite Owners

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

well if it dont work it faulty...calm down on the " youve made an error" have you got a pal with an 8gb? try that in urs if it dont work then you know its too large.. in that situation i would be inclined to say .. incompatible ( at the very least) if you pais thru paypal then just get your £ back

Recently was given the same phone as a gift as my old nokia brick gave up the ghost after about four years. have to agree about it being annoying not being able to customise your own message tone , the manual is very vague , have to self teach ( I aint gettin' any younger ) , , it wouldn't save on to the memory card either , 2gb provided so the phone memory filled up in no time ,
SETTINGS
MEMORY SETTINGS
MEMORY CARD DETAILS
FORMAT
I'm still struggling with making simple calls etc but slowly getting there , why can't they keep things simple ?
Oh yeah if nayone knows where to get a free download of Peanut Butter Jelly Time , please help , my son id doing my head in trying to find it , cheers................

its an SDHC thats why.

it can only take an SD

I'm having the same issue, i have an 8gb SDHC for my N97 and the phone just wont see it

unfortunately, you cant get a refund as it isnt faulty, technically you should have checked if your phone could cope with SDHC

what does the HC stand for? i thought it was high capacity?

cheers for that, anyone know where i can get a decent 8gb micro SD card from that isnt a SDHC?

im guessing that anything over the 2gb mark is then HC, which is really annoying. looks like i will have to get a 2gb. :(

no you can get 8gb sd. somewhere like carphonewarehouse does them

and yes, HC stands for high capacity. i find it strange as i would have thought the N97 could cope with the HC so i have wasted some dough myself!

yeah, i might have to go to CPWH then, i was trying to avoid getting it from there as they normally rip you off. but i can find any normal Micro SD cards on the internet that are not HC.
thanks for the help mate. its annoying how phones can only accept certain ones, im sure its not hard to make them accept HC cards.

had a look on CPWH's website today and they dont have any Mirco SD cards that are a decent size. all the larger ones are HC. even if i can find a 4gb one, i will settle.

any help?

Most reactions

Back