I,ve been an Aquarist / Ichtiologist in my own right for almost 40 years, but still do not feel myself qualified to move into the saltwater environment..... To me, this lies like a mountain to cross, and allthough I realize that it's a promotion to my current status, I am really scared of making this transition. I've paid a lot in "schoolfees" with the common freshwater varieties, and can only anticipate worse in going to salt.
Is it really that much more of an adjustment or am I seeing too much in it
Is it really that much more of an adjustment or am I seeing too much in it

One other one was basically just about fish and I'm not at that point so much yet. The other 2 haven't opened yet. If you don't want to go out and buy them see if there's a library or something around you where you can borrow them.
/www.fishforums.net/content/Nano-Ree...wn-On-The-Reef/






