Saintly's60x30x36 Optiwhite( Re Scape)

Thanks, are you sure thats HM? Looks like rotala sp. green to me?? Looks better with the stems

It could very well be a rotala, as the leaves are a little largish for HM, but HM is what Saintly's been saying, so it is convenient to say. Saintly, why don't you post a close-up of the background stem so we can be sure? It is also not growing like HM, not nearly dense enough, considering the amount of light you have. If you really had HM, it would be very compact like it's cousin, HC. It is however, difficult to judge scale in these small tanks.

glad you like it everyone. to be honest guys and gals, i still dont know what that stem is yet. theres all kind of rumours as to what it is.

anyway, a pic with blue back ground.

_MG_7711-02.jpg

I dont mind the background the tank on a whole reminds me of the juwel background :p

120418400vb.png

ive taken the background off now, and trimmed my stems.cleaned glass ware etc, generaly give a good clean.

trim.jpg

thanks for looking. i could put the background on just for u aaron :lol:

mark

its because i took the picture at a slight angle. optical illusion. if it were sloping water would run out :unsure:

you allways spot the little things aaron!

hey, going all out, thanks for the kind words. must be nice to live in canada.

lol you would think that but there are no where near the selection in auarium products over here compared to europe. trust me for this hoppy your much better off.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back