Saintly's60x30x36 Optiwhite( Re Scape)

for ada there is only one canadian dealer and he is on the other side of canada from me. as for the hard scape, i can aslong as i find a spot no one else has picked clean lol.

side1.jpg

I'm positive that the larger stem is not HM. I do think it is a rotala species. Possibly R. rotundifolia var. narrow leaf green, as it looks similar to the rotala I had, but yours is green whereas mine had a salmon blush to it. But it could be another species. I would need an extreme close-up of the stem to be sure.

trim.jpg

thanks for looking. i could put the background on just for u aaron :lol:

mark

Very nice. You don't need the background.

llj

very good job youve done there!

*suspects rescape in 2 days* ;)

best it has been yet :) Why have you got the filter in?

Are you havinng the HC crossing onto the sand? I think it would look good like this:
32b95f92.jpg

Get the general idea? (not the best sketch lol) Maybe a few to many peaks of HC there but it gives a good effect if done correctly.

thansk peeps.

aaron, yeh your right, thats what im going to do...just leave to take back a bit of the forground. i think it will look more naturel in the long run.

a rescape in 2 days?.... :hyper: some one who knows me well i take it ....

blodhi74, thanks for the kind word!

BTW aaron the extra filter is to help with co2 circulation and algae control while the hc recovers from replanting, it will be out soon.

thanks sam.

and the most recent update. i'll be taking the fianl pic within the next few days for the AGA competion. i'll need to introduce the fish too. not sure what though.

637b48d7.jpg

cheers

mark

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back