Saintly's60x30x36 Optiwhite( Re Scape)

Looking good, cant believe how fast its growing :)

thanks everyone,

quick update.

_MG_7402-01.jpg

_MG_7405-01.jpg

_MG_7422-01.jpg

Looking good as ever, guess your not going to have a background?

no i dont think so sam,

the tank's going to be moved soon to its final position in the room, which should have a whit wall. and all leads should be concealed too. :good:

as you can see i have a brownish wall currently, but maybe....i could paint the whole room white :blink: mmm....naaaa! my wife would kill me :lol:

_MG_7423-01.jpg

Your starting to wind me up! I cant even get one tank looking good and you have two!! Greedy if you ask me ;)

aaronc mate, trust me when i say this. you must invest in ADA aquasoil! if i can grow healthy plants, anyone can. its brilliant stuff :good:

I will have to give it a try when I do my next rescape.

I have everything else now - finally took the plunge to pressurised (and quite frankly petrifying) CO2

:)

"finally took the plunge to pressurised (and quite frankly petrifying) CO2 "

was the best thing i ever did! especialy when run 24/7. along with ADA soil TPN+ you cant go wrong mate.

now ive learnt how to grow plants now i need to learn how to trim them properly.

Yeah I am glad I did it - just got to get an external filter now as the CO2 bubbles have revealed just how bad the juwel filters are

Yeah I am glad I did it - just got to get an external filter now as the CO2 bubbles have revealed just how bad the juwel filters are

I would of thought the constant verbal bashing in this forum would of revealed that for you ;)

Haha this is true. It was was never an issue before I went high tech with the plants etc

this is how i intend to photograph the tank in the final shoot.

ive just used white cardboard and a 500w light.

its still many weeks away until i do the final pics, but i thought i'd better practice

thanks for looking :good:

mark

practice2.jpg

Most reactions

Back