Round Pelia (monosolenium Tenerum)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PJPJ

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

My Round Pelia has grown too large now so I have removed some of it and am offering it for sale.

It is quite a large chunk and will be split into two.

I believe it is snail free and is in good condition.

I do not use CO2 injection, only ferts and liquid carbon and it grows very well. It is an excellent safe haven for shrimplets.

Photo0275.jpg

The plant in the above photo will be divided in two.

£6.00 posted to the UK only for each lot.

Please reply in this thread before we go to PM.

One lot is now sold. One lot left.

Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Plants:Round Pelia
Quantity for sale: 1 left
Delivery or Collection:Delivery
Sales price:£6.00
Postage & Packaging:Free
Photograph:See Above

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Looking at that picture again now it doesn't look like very much is there however, the plant goes back at the same height to the 13A plugtop you see at the top of the picture.

For each portion there is more than I originally received from a forum seller. Ahem..(And that was a pretty good amount) It is a good amount and is a good price as it is a pretty slow growing plant.

I should have put the pound coin by the side of the plant. Bad scaling.

These are not bitty trimmed parts of leaves but largely full leaves.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back