Root tabs- plants question

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I only have a couple of plants attached to deco but used super glue for this. I was a bit afraid to use actual super glue but I trust Flourish and they put out an aquatic safe glue for this. Just put a drop on the side of a plant and hold it against the deco for like 5 seconds and done. It even works under water. I have had zero issues using this stuff.

Same as Krazy glue...just more $$

If the Java has roots in the substrate then just lightly pull up on the plants, exposing the rhizome but leaving the roots in the substrate. The rhizome shouldn't be buried but that doesn't say that it can't sit on top of the substrate.
Hmmmm.... I may try that. Thanks for the idea :)

I have seen videos from mdfish tanks and he uses gorilla glue gel and says it is safe for fish. It's like cyanoacrilade or something. Also I was wondering if the roots will slowly attach and not float everywhere?
Cyanoacrylate. If you are going to use glue, make sure to use Cyanoacrylate super glue. If has a stable bond with water so it's aquarium safe. Gel is best because it's easier to control. I use it myself and it works great.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back