curios if any of you have tried plants like this in your pools or slower moving tanks??? plants like water lilies… when I 1st started my tanks back up, several years ago. I wanted a tank with koi and water lilies… with root tabs, and normal LED aquarium lights they grew well… however the stems to the leaves kept growing with the current created by the hang on back filter I was using, and they kept getting all tangled up, and I never ended up getting any blooms…
thinking along the same lines of starting over with only sponge filters to keep the surface water flow, more manageable…
there are all kinds, sizes, and colors of water lilies, and I came across mosaic plants, that are similar to the water lilies…
thinking I may add a cattle tank by the front door next summer, with koi and those kinds of plants…
mosaic plants, may live all year in a tropical aquarium, or could be potted, and over winter in your tropical tank( they are actually listed as zone 9, to over winter )
anyone play???
thinking along the same lines of starting over with only sponge filters to keep the surface water flow, more manageable…
there are all kinds, sizes, and colors of water lilies, and I came across mosaic plants, that are similar to the water lilies…
thinking I may add a cattle tank by the front door next summer, with koi and those kinds of plants…
mosaic plants, may live all year in a tropical aquarium, or could be potted, and over winter in your tropical tank( they are actually listed as zone 9, to over winter )
anyone play???







