AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
Fish of the Month!
3x Tank of the Month!
Tank of the Year!
Reaction score
Updates by any chance?
Hi Rocky,

Not much to update on the central tank really. I did rescape it as the first set up was just quickly put together due to other projects and i was missing greenery🌿
20221130_173340.jpg
Just nice and neat for now while i come up with ideas for how i want the tank long term.

Fish are doing great and looking good. My bocourti are really packing on some size again now and im really enjoying the colombian tetras colour and movement. All in all a nice settled tank🙂
20221103_200651.jpg
20220806_204633.jpg
20220929_184724.jpg

Last edited:

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Reaction score
Hi Rocky,

Not much to update on the central tank really. I did rescape it as the first set up was just quickly put together due to other projects and i was missing greenery🌿View attachment 306396Just nice and neat for now while i come up with ideas for how i want the tank long term.

Fish are doing great and looking good. My bocourti are really packing on some size again now and im really enjoying the colombian tetras colour and movement. All in all a nice settled tank🙂 View attachment 306406View attachment 306405View attachment 306407
Wow! Incredible!! I figured you planted it lol. You always have some sort of greenery in your tanks.

And Connor is right, your photos are always top notch.
Didn't you say before that you used a Samsung s22 or something? I forget lol

OP
OP
AquaBarb

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
Fish of the Month!
3x Tank of the Month!
Tank of the Year!
Reaction score
Wow! Incredible!! I figured you planted it lol. You always have some sort of greenery in your tanks.

And Connor is right, your photos are always top notch.
Didn't you say before that you used a Samsung s22 or something? I forget lol
Yes just use my samsung phone for photos. Always rated the cameras on them. Alot better than iphones

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online