Red Copper Hm Spawn

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
Well this copper pair had been together 3 days up until today, this was there 4th release and just as I was about to trap the female as I left for work they started wrapping! Left them to is *spent the whole time at work worrying!* Came back they'd finished both 100% fine :) Females out with 1 tiny little split so very pleased. Not a great deal of eggs looks to be about 50 odd but they look bigger than my last spawn. Anyway enough babbling heres the pics :D

Male
581140_10150958768688452_632818451_13015023_500057299_n.jpg

Female
GEDC3832.jpg

Nest :D
GEDC3828.jpg

No pics of the eggs as Dad has moved them behind the cup now, they started inside of it then into the big nest pictured now round the back lol *still 100% there ;)*

Awww there proper cute looking after babies lol makes a nice change usually left to women lol

My but they're pretty! Congrats on the success. Too bad you aren't in the states. XD I'd be tempted to try to get a female from you.

Oh, I have. I'm on another forum specifically for bettas and contacted him when I wanted to start my sorority and get some nice boys. At the time, he just didn't have anything that grabbed me. So I bought my current stock (save for my new PK male) from DarkMoon on AquaBid. She's on the forum too and had the spawn log and a sales thread.
Found a beautiful male I wanted (Leonidas) but quickly found two more that caught my eye. So ended up with the 3 boys. At first glance, I only saw 2 girls I liked, but then I took a closer look and found my copper marble dragon.

Yours are very pretty though.

Oh, I have. I'm on another forum specifically for bettas and contacted him when I wanted to start my sorority and get some nice boys. At the time, he just didn't have anything that grabbed me. So I bought my current stock (save for my new PK male) from DarkMoon on AquaBid. She's on the forum too and had the spawn log and a sales thread.
Found a beautiful male I wanted (Leonidas) but quickly found two more that caught my eye. So ended up with the 3 boys. At first glance, I only saw 2 girls I liked, but then I took a closer look and found my copper marble dragon.

Yours are very pretty though.

You have loads of wonderful Bettas over there, theres not as many Breeders in the UK which is 1 thing were trying to work on ;)

Took the male out today, fry are feeding well as is the Male, giving the fry a few more days to build up there strength before there 1st clean :D

:nerd: i know they are there somewhere :lol:
I would remove water with an egg cup in one hand and a magnifying glass in other!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back