Red alert weather warnings

The more trees that burn, the more CO2 that ends up in the atmosphere and the fewer things to remove CO2 and make oxygen.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

welcome to the apocalypse :devil:

The more trees that burn, the more CO2 that ends up in the atmosphere and the fewer things to remove CO2 and make oxygen.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

welcome to the apocalypse :devil:
I used to laugh at preppers, but between covid and global warming, they're looking more sensible than anything really.

A TV station's humour...

294384577_10158472480278204_1779161300492815576_n.jpg

They sum things up pretty well tbh.

That's pretty funny tbh... But its not cause people are going through it and suffering, even dying.
The whole world is kinda going through a heat spell right now. And a really bad one.
Except me I'm freezing last year was hot this year it's not for me

I cannot wait til tomorrow.

33 degree drop in temperature and some weird wet stuff from those things that are called clouds is expected

It would be nice to actually be asleep at this time of the morning too....been up and about since 1am, its now 3am

I cannot wait til tomorrow.

33 degree drop in temperature and some weird wet stuff from those things that are called clouds is expected

It would be nice to actually be asleep at this time of the morning too....been up and about since 1am, its now 3am
Man so sorry you had to stay up like that but looks like its getting a bit better!!
You guys also need AC just cause... Well you do 😅

I mean they're desperate for more staff, food and lodging is included😂
Oh yah! The camp that's right! 😅
I honestly probably would try to help now that I know they are in need, but since I'm a minor and I don't have the money to make a cross country trip, yah probably not happening anytime soon 😂
But helping with a camp does sound fun! I'm sure it is a lot of work though...
Good luck though with your job!

It's funny for a Canadian to fear hot weather for tanks more than cold, but we aren't all equipped to deal with high temps.

The Texans will know as their climate seems like an afterlife for people who don't change water or feed their fish, but I also imagine they have tech to deal with the heat.
Let's ask Gregg Abbot eh?
Texas hasn't a clue how to handle these things

Alcoholfree so no need to keep those cool hahahha.

Attachments

• 20220719_095242.jpg
    20220719_095242.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 15

Most reactions

Back