Essjay30 145 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 23,411 Reaction score 21,105 Points 113 Location Teesside, UK Dec 25, 2025 #16 I used one of those when I had an air powered sponge filter in a betta tank. It worked very well without stressing the pump, as you say.
I used one of those when I had an air powered sponge filter in a betta tank. It worked very well without stressing the pump, as you say.
gimme301 Fish Crazy Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Nov 11, 2025 Messages 341 Reaction score 711 Points 93 Location Not far enough away from you Dec 26, 2025 #17 really, the sound of bubbles bother you??? Yes. Didn't used to, got old, now it does. I'll admit it's better than having to listen to the neighbor's dog barking constantly.
really, the sound of bubbles bother you??? Yes. Didn't used to, got old, now it does. I'll admit it's better than having to listen to the neighbor's dog barking constantly.