ardandy
Fish Fanatic
Ok here's the situation.
Ordered several plants from AquaEssentials Thursday and paid extra for 'express delivery'. I chose to get it sent to my place of work as I wouldn't be in at home. We get many deliveries so nothings is ever missed.
From AE's terms : "Express Delivery means your order will be delivered the next working day after despatch"
I recieved an email yesterday from AE to say it was despatched.
Recieved nothing today at all after waiting in work a full hour longer until 6 to see if it would turn up. As tomorrow is Saturday I'm pretty sure it'll be Monday before they'll try to deliver it. Even if they do try tomorrow my work is shut and they will be unable to do so, meaning it was Sent Thursday & Recieved Monday (4 days!).
The way I see it I have 2 options;
1, Reject the delivery on Monday
2, Take delivery of it and ask for my money back (del costs).
How long do plants last in transit? Will they still be AS VIABLE 4 days later as opposed to the next day? I don't want to accept something that could be dieing.
Tried ringing AE at 4.50pm only to be greeted several times by an answer machine that said they open 9.30am til 5.00pm! Guess they went home early this Friday! As they don't open til 9.30 on Monday I've no idea what to do if it arrives Mon morning?
What do you think?
Ordered several plants from AquaEssentials Thursday and paid extra for 'express delivery'. I chose to get it sent to my place of work as I wouldn't be in at home. We get many deliveries so nothings is ever missed.
From AE's terms : "Express Delivery means your order will be delivered the next working day after despatch"
I recieved an email yesterday from AE to say it was despatched.
Recieved nothing today at all after waiting in work a full hour longer until 6 to see if it would turn up. As tomorrow is Saturday I'm pretty sure it'll be Monday before they'll try to deliver it. Even if they do try tomorrow my work is shut and they will be unable to do so, meaning it was Sent Thursday & Recieved Monday (4 days!).
The way I see it I have 2 options;
1, Reject the delivery on Monday
2, Take delivery of it and ask for my money back (del costs).
How long do plants last in transit? Will they still be AS VIABLE 4 days later as opposed to the next day? I don't want to accept something that could be dieing.
Tried ringing AE at 4.50pm only to be greeted several times by an answer machine that said they open 9.30am til 5.00pm! Guess they went home early this Friday! As they don't open til 9.30 on Monday I've no idea what to do if it arrives Mon morning?
What do you think?

/www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?...8&chapter=0
. I'm sorry bout that. The package it seems started leaking and it took USPS about 7 days to deliver it. Plants made it. There where some snails in that package too, I was told some of them made it too.






