Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Definitely! It’s so sad, there are probably 5 massive Anubias in here, and they were all just neglected for weeks. They’re gorgeous, I really hope they come back.
I believe they will... You took off all or most all of the algae, so it already is looking great and should do great

Definitely! It’s so sad, there are probably 5 massive Anubias in here, and they were all just neglected for weeks. They’re gorgeous, I really hope they come back.
I’m sure they’ll do fine as you’re doing them a favor in removing the algae. Last March, I had a very unfortunate experience after re-scaping my 75 gallon tank. I think because I changed out the substrate it went through a mini-cycle which caused about half of my anubias nana petite to melt. And it wasn’t just my anubias- about 75% of my bucephalandra did the same. It was very tragic- 6 years of growth! All of the stem plants (as well as the fish) were fine. It was just the rhizome plants that suffered.

Here is my doggo, Bison
D7A79176-A903-43E1-B081-F7395681BF66.jpeg

We named him before we got him, and the work friend that gave him to us sent us a picture of a dog that was brown. We said yes! We wanted that one, so we named him bison (because he was a small brown pup that looked like a baby bison)

Then when we actually got the pup, they gave us the wrong one, a black one.

He’s a German Shepherd/Lab mix.

Here is my doggo, Bison
View attachment 156229
We named him before we got him, and the work friend that gave him to us sent us a picture of a dog that was brown. We said yes! We wanted that one, so we named him bison (because he was a small brown pup that looked like a baby bison)

OH MY GOD! SUCH AN ADORABLE DOG!

Here is my doggo, Bison
View attachment 156229

Awwwww <3
His face reminds me of our lab :D
he looks like a very good boi

Did you know that there is no real reason for household plugs and cords to have holes in them? They don't do a thing for helping electricity flow. They don't make the plug attach any better either.
One theory is that they are made in jigs that allow the metal to be stamped in a straight-line for multiple plugs. But,nobody can say who has proof of that. That theory sounds more weak and sort of fly's in the face of what machines can do,I think. Besides- some plugs do not have the holes.
Something to think about.

Did you know that there is no real reason for household plugs and cords to have holes in them? They don't do a thing for helping electricity flow. They don't make the plug attach any better either.
One theory is that they are made in jigs that allow the metal to be stamped in a straight-line for multiple plugs. But,nobody can say who has proof of that. That theory sounds more weak and sort of fly's in the face of what machines can do,I think. Besides- some plugs do not have the holes.
Something to think about.
Lock out/tag out.

You lock a small padlock in the hole if you need to service the item. This ensures that the unit cannot be powered up or have voltage present while you are servicing it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back