Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

my mom won't tell me where the water test kit is because "we have the test strips"
Sorry if this comes across as rude, but from what I've heard about her she doesn't sound like she's the most knowledgeable with fish. Whether it's willful ignorance or just not enough research, I'd keep the tanks away from her lol.

I once kicked a basketball in a complete random direction, and some how it knocked my friends phone out of his hand and cracked the screen. The funniest thing was he got his screen fixed 2 days before this happened:rofl:
Ahhhh :rofl: I have a funny story. It is totally unrelated to phones, but it felt so awesome in my 6 year old mind I have to share it. I was bouncing on the trampoline with my brother, he is 2 years older than me, so he was 8, and as an 8 year old he was WAY too rough with us. (Not intentionally, he was just always so much bigger and stronger, he didnā€™t know he could hurt us) so he comes running at me, trips because its so bouncy, and then keeps crawling after me trying to grab me (pretty Sure it was just an intense game of tag) but as he got closer to me I ducked and rolled away behind him, then when he turned around I kicked him, I remember it all in slow motion the look in his eyes as one of his teeth goes flying away across the trampoline. He just sat there in shock as my other sisters ran to grab the tooth, and start yelling ā€œshe kicked his tooth out mommmmm!!!!ā€

my mom won't tell me where the water test kit is because "we have the test strips"
Well, I will be getting digital testers, because they are a lot more accurate than color-match or strips.

But I agree with @PlasticGalaxy - your mom doesnā€™t seem that knowledge when it comes to fish...

Ahhhh :rofl: I have a funny story. It is totally unrelated to phones, but it felt so awesome in my 6 year old mind I have to share it. I was bouncing on the trampoline with my brother, he is 2 years older than me, so he was 8, and as an 8 year old he was WAY too rough with us. (Not intentionally, he was just always so much bigger and stronger, he didnā€™t know he could hurt us) so he comes running at me, trips because its so bouncy, and then keeps crawling after me trying to grab me (pretty Sure it was just an intense game of tag) but as he got closer to me I ducked and rolled away behind him, then when he turned around I kicked him, I remember it all in slow motion the look in his eyes as one of his teeth goes flying away across the trampoline. He just sat there in shock as my other sisters ran to grab the tooth, and start yelling ā€œshe kicked his tooth out mommmmm!!!!ā€
That is hilarious šŸ˜‚. I think the time my my brother seriously got injured was when he was 3 and he broke his leg and my grandmothers hip. So what happened was my brother was just learning to walk. And on this particular day my grandmother and aunt were at my house. Well as we were walking down the stairs to get something to eat my brother jumps off the top of the stairs into my grandmother with no warning. He literally just said ā€œCatch meā€ and leaped.

That is hilarious šŸ˜‚. I think the time my my brother seriously got injured was when he was 3 and he broke his leg and my grandmothers hip. So what happened was my brother was just learning to walk. And on this particular day my grandmother and aunt were at my house. Well as we were walking down the stairs to get something to eat my brother jumps off the top of the stairs into my grandmother with no warning. He literally just said ā€œCatch meā€ and leaped.
Oh nooooooooooooooo. That is awful!

PK: The Salifert salt water Nitrate test kit is the best in my opinion. Easy to use, easy to read, and very accurate - much better than API nitrate test.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back