Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What are you guy's opinions on ordering fish online?
I never order fish online, so I can't give an actual input or experience of it. I'm nervous about doing it and prefer to pick fish from my LFS. Whenever it comes to ordering fish online, chances are is that you probably won't know the condition of the fish until you get them while at the LFS you can. With ordering fish online, you may witness DOA. Also, shipping is extremely expensive, especially when you order fish from across the world.

Last edited:
I never order fish online, so I can't give an actual input or experience of it. I'm nervous about doing it and prefer to pick fish from my LFS. Whenever it comes to ordering fish online, chances are is that you probably won't know the condition of the fish until you get them while at the LFS you can. Also, shipping is extremely expensive, especially when you have to order fish from across the world.
Same. I also like to pick out my own fish. I don't get the same connection when you are buying bettas online. When I feel a connection to a betta in an LFS (And I have room for them) I get that one.

Some say that its not that stressful, but its EXTREMELY stressful on the fish.

Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of larry in a towel....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back