Random Discussion

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sadly, I don't know what to do. My mom thinks it's a loose tendon in my knee but we don't know whats happening to my ankles.

Ranting a bit more here: I was bucked off a horse several years ago. Ever since my leg I have had so much pain in my leg, numbness (Like, I can't feel anything), and I have tons of tingling on my good days. Doctors think it's a pinched nerve and maybe doing surgery someday.

I think I'm done for now.
You should definitely go to the doctor for that. Sad you have to go through surgery at a young age, but if it fixes the issue maybe it's worth it.

Sadly, I don't know what to do. My mom thinks it's a loose tendon in my knee but we don't know whats happening to my ankles.

Ranting a bit more here: I was bucked off a horse several years ago. Ever since my leg I have had so much pain in my leg, numbness (Like, I can't feel anything), and I have tons of tingling on my good days. Doctors think it's a pinched nerve and maybe doing surgery someday.

I think I'm done for now.
Have you tried seeing a physical therapist? If you find a good one, they can work wonders.

Have you tried seeing a physical therapist? If you find a good one, they can work wonders.
Agreed. My brother had torn muscles in his shoulder that had been there for like 7 years but was so bad if he lifted anything more than 4 pounds his arm would dislocate and his PT strengthened it enough that he’s back to normal and shovels horse poop and lifts buckets for a living

Yes! I also purchased a couple coloring pages to do with a friend of mine. You can never get too old for coloring! :rofl:
Show before and after on the coloring pages as well!
(If you want, I understand if you don't want to do that)

That's great! I've seen the coloring pages she has. Not something I'm into personally, but they do look nice

Yes! I also purchased a couple coloring pages to do with a friend of mine. You can never get too old for coloring! :rofl:
Just an fyi, It says on my site but the coloring pages are digital to print your own :) (a lot of people don’t read the description so I always remind them)

Most reactions

Back